> Privacy Statement
DreamSkin® Health Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By accessing and using our site, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as outlined in this policy.
> Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) Personally identifiable information (i.e. information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on the site. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our site; provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates; notify you of new DreamSkin® Health Ltd. products and services; seek your views on our products and services; and for our own internal purposes.
The site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this site from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
(2) Non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our site so that we may improve the site and the services we offer. We may also share this information with other companies within the DreamSkin® Health Ltd. group and with other third parties.
NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS.
> IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to audit the use of our site. We do not ordinarily link a user's IP address to personally identifiable information of that user, which means each user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. However, we may use IP addresses to identify users of our site when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with the site's legal notice, or to protect our service, site or other users.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
(1) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
(2) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
(3) To speed up your searches.
(4) To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
> Where we store your personal data
Personal data collected on the site may be stored and processed in your country of residence or any other country in which DreamSkin® Health Ltd. or its affiliates, subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, and by using the site, you consent to any transfer, storage and processing of data outside of your country of residence. DreamSkin® Health Ltd. will ensure that if data is transferred outside your country of residence, it will still be treated in accordance with this privacy statement.
DreamSkin® Health Ltd. will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
> Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
(1) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(2) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
(3) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
(4) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
(5) To notify you about changes to our service.
> Disclosure of your information
We will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose. Sometimes selected third parties are however used to provide DreamSkin® Health Ltd. with support services in connection with its sites and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to DreamSkin® Health Ltd.. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support services are required by DreamSkin® Health Ltd. to meet the same standards of data protection as DreamSkin® Health Ltd. and are prohibited from using the information for their own marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
(1) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
(2) If DreamSkin® Health Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
(3) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our legal notice and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DreamSkin® Health Ltd. our customers, our investors, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
> Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
> Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.